Emerson College offers two bike parking areas for members of its community who require a secure space to lock their bikes: the Boylston Place Bike Room at 19 Boylston Place and the Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street.
Bike Room Locations
- The Boylston Place Bike Room provides 68 daily bike parking spots in an indoor, secure space at 19 Boylston Place. Fill out the Bolyston Place Bike Room Parking Registration Form.
- The Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street (first floor, rear) provides 11 spaces bike rack parking on a space-available basis.
The Bike room will be open to the Emerson Community on a first come, first served basis; there will be no need to register and no restrictions about parking overnight. The bike room is for pedal, non-motorized bikes only. Per Massachusetts general laws, no motorized vehicles may be parked in enclosed bike rooms. The new policies are:
- Bike room access is a first come, first served basis
- Access begins September 4, 2019
- Access ends December 20, 2019, at 12:00 pm
- Anything left in the bike room after 12:00 pm on December 20, 2019, will be disposed of by the College
- Access resumes January 2, 2020
- Access ends May 11, 2020, at 12:00 pm
- Access resumes May 18, 2020
- Access ends August 14, 2020
- Access will be offline until Fall 2020 classes start. The new schedule will be posted by August 14, 2020.
- Please email business_services [at] emerson.edu with questions.
- Residential students can store bikes in their room between the fall and spring semester. There is no summer storage.
- Bike spots are on a first come, first served basis. Should you choose to move your bike and lose your spot, it may be taken by another community member.
- Please do not lock your bike over anyone else's bike
- Emerson College is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. Please use the bike room at your own risk.
- The Emerson community will have tap access to the bike room
- The bike room has limited space, please note there are designated bike spots painted green for daily use. No overnight bikes can use these spots. Please use the hanging wall spots for overnight storage. Any bike found after midnight in these spaces will be disposed of by the College.