The Media Relations team at Emerson College welcomes inquiries and interview requests from members of the media. If you’re a journalist and have questions about the College; wish to interview college faculty, students, or staff; or would like to shoot still or video photography on Emerson’s Boston campus, please call us at (617) 824-3547 or email a member of the Communications team:
Director of Media Relations
michelle_gaseau [at] emerson.edu
Associate Director of Communications & Media Relations
rosemary_lavery [at] emerson.edu
Associate Vice President of Communications and Marketing
sofiya_cabalquinto [at] emerson.edu
If you have an inquiry about the Emerson College Los Angeles campus, please also email:
Assistant Director of News and Media Relations (Emerson Los Angeles)
daryl_paranada [at] emerson.edu
Below are resources available to members of the media.
- Emerson Faculty Members provide expert commentary on a broad variety of topics, from national polls to writing on race.
- Facts and Figures about Emerson College are updated annually.
- Information about the Emerson College Los Angeles campus including stats, video, and imagery.
- Official and previously published Press Releases.
- Information on Emerson President M. Lee Pelton, including remarks, opinion pieces, and images.
- Emerson Today, official news from Emerson College highlighting the stories and scholarship of our creative community.
- The Conversation, a central hub of scholarly articles authored by Emerson's faculty subject matter experts in multiple disciplines.
- Emerson College’s brand guidelines and logos.