Bicycle Room Policy
The Bike room will be open to the Emerson Community on a first come first served basis; there will be no need to register and no restrictions about parking overnight. The bike room is for pedal, non-motorized bikes only. Per Massachusetts general laws, no motorized vehicles may be parked in enclosed bike rooms. The new policy will be:
- Bike room access is a first come first served basis
- Access will begin September 4, 2019
- Access will end on December 20, 2019 at 12 pm
- Anything left in the bike room after 12 pm on December 20, 2019 will be disposed of by the college
- Access will resume January 2, 2020
- Access will end at May 11, 2020 at 12 pm
- Access will resume May 18, 2020
- Access will end on August 14, 2020
- Access will be offline until Fall 2020 Class start, new schedule will be posted by August 14, 2020
For residential students you can store your bike in your room between the fall and spring semester, there is no summer storage.
Bike spots are on a first come first served basis, should you choose to move your bike and lose your spot another community member may take your spot.
Please do not lock bike over anyone else’s. Emerson College is not responsible for any lost/stolen damages please use the bike room at your own risk.
The Emerson Community will have tap access to the bike room.
The bike room has limited space, please note there are designated bike spots painted green for daily use, no overnight bikes can use these spots. Please use the hanging wall spots for overnight storage. Any bike found after midnight in these spaces will be disposed of by the college.