Explore your passion while advancing your career with Emerson’s Sports Communication Certificate. Combine your existing knowledge with sports-specific communication skills to take your career to the next level in local, national, and international sports industries.
Throughout your course of study, you will develop communication skills covering a variety of sports-related careers, including:
- Digital sports media management
- Sports analytics
- Facility and events management
- Sports law and ethics
- Sports culture
- Speech writing and online content
- Social media policies and management
- Media coaching and prep for athletes
- Civic engagement through sport
- Sports Special Event Planning
- Sports PR
The Sports Communication Certificate is designed for working professionals, with courses offered in the evening. Once the certificate is complete, you may apply these credits towards completing Emerson’s Sports Communication Master’s program.