Our students have graduated and gone on to successful careers as:
- Narrative film Directors and Producers
- Documentary filmmakers
- Film Festival Producers
- Product Designers
- Sound Designers
Our award-winning alumni have gone on to build careers as artists, teachers, and artists-in-residence who create different forms of film and media. Some of our recent alumni include:
- Elaine McMillion Sheldon, Director, Producer, and Cinematographer, and Jeff Soyk, Art Director and Web Designer, of Hollow, their award-winning, interactive thesis project. Hollow has been awarded a Guggenheim Memorial Fellowship, Peabody Award, the Tribecca New Media Fund, and was nominated for an Academy Award and an Emmy.
- Keely Kernan, Director of her interactive thesis documentary The Mississippi: The Story of America’s River. Her project was awarded the Princess Grace scholarship.
- Georden West, Director of their thesis project Patron Saint. Their project was awarded the Student Academy Award in the alternative/experimental category.
- Shaka Dendy, summer 2019 Artist in Residence for the Boston Center of the Arts.