The Career Development Center has made the decision to transition all of our support services online. Students may access the following services during this time:
- Schedule Video & Phone Appointments (emerson.joinhandshake.com): Handshake allows students to connect with their Career Counselor for continued professional support. Students may select video or phone options when setting an appointment up.
- Explore jobs, internships, and remote working opportunities (emerson.joinhandshake.com): Handshake also features all jobs and internships approved by the Career Development Center.
- Connect with resources, online resume reviews, and industry news (careerbuzz.emerson.edu): Careerbuzz houses all of our online Resource Guides as well as our online resume review feature. Keep up with news, opportunities, and resources from many of Emerson College's target industries.
Students may contact should any questions, concerns, or issues arise during COVID-19's impact on our in-person services. Remember to visit emerson.edu/covid-19 for the latest COVID-19 updates from Emerson College.
The Career Development Center is the hub for career education, resources, and experiential learning opportunities at Emerson College. The Center empowers students and alumni to realize their potential by providing:
- Personalized career counseling informed by industry-specific education and shaped by individual professional development.
- Innovative career development platforms and cutting-edge digital resources featuring on-demand information accessible anytime, anywhere.
- A robust employer partnership program connecting students and alumni with companies or organizations within Arts & Communications industries in the U.S. and beyond.
Design Your Future
The Career Development Center is the hub for career education, resources, and experiential learning opportunities at Emerson College. Our office offers students and alumni a variety of services including but not limited to resume & cover letter reviews, interview preparation, and individual career counseling.
We offer more than just 1-on-1 appointments. Start planning your career by visiting Careerbuzz, our main hub for career-related news, resources, and opportunities:
Each member of our staff is dedicated to helping you design a personal career path that is catered to your needs and interests. This includes pieces like resumes and cover letters but speaks more to your professional development at Emerson College and beyond.
Meet with one of our expert career counselors to discuss your future and start designing the steps you'll need to take to realize your career goals. Career development starts today.
Emerge is a new online community where Emersonians can connect with each other to have career conversations, explore industry opportunities, find—or be—a mentor, and more. You can sign up at emerge.emerson.edu; and then visit its Resources section for tips on getting the most out of Emerge.