Summary of Program
Emerson’s Communication Disorders MS is designed for students looking to leave a positive impact on the world. You will be exposed to a variety of clients with speech and language disorders and diverse populations that will prepare you for a wide range of career opportunities.
Program highlights include:
- No GRE requirements
- Classes offered day & night to fit your clinical schedule
- Exceptional clinical opportunities through more than 120 external placements and our on-campus facility, the Robbins Center
- Hands-on experience working with different age groups ranging from infants to elder populations
- Participation in faculty research in our state-of-the-art CSD Research Suite
- Living in the dynamic city of Boston, home to world-renowned medical centers, research institutions, and biotech companies
- A close-knit community of faculty and students collaborating in a small college environment
- Top scholars, clinicians, and educators in your field who will challenge and support you as you approach graduation and beyond
Meet Your Admission Counselor
Join us for a virtual Communication Disorders (on-campus program) Information Session! During this session, you'll get the opportunity to hear from our admissions staff and faculty and learn more about the on-campus Communication Disorders program, the application process, life at Emerson, and more.