Fall 2020–Spring 2021 Tuition & Fees Chart
Your bill will reflect all costs charged to your student account. These include tuition, board, and fees noted on the cost chart below, plus miscellaneous charges like transportation fees and finance charges, if applicable.
Fall 2020–Spring 2021
|Charge||Description of Charge||Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Annual|
|Audit per credit||$30||$30||–|
|Board||Commuter Meal Plan||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Graduate Student Services Fee
|Graduate Student Service Fee
|Registration Fee (online students)||$35||$35||–|
*Assessed only for new students who enroll in the Spring semester.
Emerson College generates electronic tuition statements once a semester. Statements can be viewed through TouchNet by logging in as a student through eCommon, or as an Authorized User. Email notifications will be sent to students and their Authorized Users each time a new tuition statement has been uploaded.
- Fall semester statements are available in late June and are due August 1.
- Spring semester statements are available in mid-November and are due December 16.
- Please adhere to the billing due date to avoid having your registration terminated. Students with unresolved account balances will automatically be deregistered. For additional information, please read our Financial Policies.
- Authorized Users can be updated on eCommon, under the Student Services tab by clicking on "Make a Payment."
Summer 2020 Tuition & Fees
Summer bills are due April 15th. If you register on or after April 15th, payment is due at the time of registration.
If your payment is not settled, your course(s) will automatically be dropped from your schedule.
- Graduate per credit rate — $1,276 per credit
- Registration Fee per part of term — $35 per part of term