Emerson College’s payment site allows you to view real-time tuition statements and make payments online.
To make a payment or view your student account, please log in to eCommon.
To add an Authorized User, please see instructions below.
To make a payment or view your student’s account, please log into the Emerson Payment Site.
Note: You must be set up as an Authorized User in order to have access to the student account and payment site!
Instructions for Adding an Authorized User
In order to be compliant with FERPA privacy regulations, only students or their authorized users are able to view the student account and make a payment. Parents and guardians must be set up as Authorized Users in order to view this information. Our staff will confirm authorized users before discussing the account with anyone other than the student.
To be set up as an Authorized User:
- The student must log into eCommon and click "View My Bill/Make a Payment" under the "Student Services" tab. (Incoming students will find this under the "Incoming Student" tab.)
- Click "View Student Account and Make a Payment"
- On the billing site, click the "Authorized User" button on the right-hand side.
- Enter the email address for the Authorized User. An email will be sent with the eBill & Payment username and password.
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users can view the online statements and are able to make online payments with a credit card or e-Check on behalf of the student. Emerson accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as ACH payments using a checking or savings account.
- Please note that a 2.85% convenience fee is assessed by TouchNetPayPath on all credit card payments.
Authorized Users can view real time tuition statements and make payments via the Emerson Payment Site.