- Check out this story about Emerson E3 Entrepreneurs unstoppable even in a global pandemic during Spring 2020.
- Spirit of Entrepreneurship award winner, Amanda Benavente highlighted in this article.
- Entrepreneurial Studies Director, Lu Ann Reeb interviewed on Comcast Newsmakers talking about the resiliency of Emerson Entrepreneurs to finish developing their ventures online due to the pandemic.
- Former E3 entrepreneur and founder of Entertainment for Change, Jade Zaroff '16 launches a special online summer camp series.
- E3 student, Christopher Rodriquez and fellow VMA major, Grant Rosado develop non-profit T-shirt company to 'unite the world' in the midst of the pandemic.
Check out the Bostinno article about the E3 Expo - winners and all 18 E3 Entrepreneurs!
FX Studio for First Responders Wins 2019 E3 Expo, featured on Emerson Today
Sustainability and empowerment are key elements in this year's E3 Program. Read a preview about the 2019 Annual E3 Expo & Pitch Competition on Emerson Today.
Pat Timmons, from the E3 Cohort (2016-17), launches his agency called PopOff, a digital marketing agency offering services to artists in marketing, PR, advertising, content creation and design to help build their own strong brands that 'pop-off!"
A sneak peek at the 2019 Annual E3 Expo and Pitch Competition showcasing some of the 18 E3 student entrepreneurs in this Berkeley Beacon article.
- Read the Exhale Lifestyle story about what inspires Entrepreneurial Studies Director, Lu Ann Reeb to teach Entrepreneurship at Emerson.
E3 entrepreneur Pat Timmons stays true to his passion for helping musical artists with his agency. Read more about it in this Berkeley Beacon article.
- Emerson Junior, Parker Hughes, co-founder of BRUZD Foods highlighted in BostInno's 25 Under 25 List: 25 Rising Entrepreneurs and Technologists Under the Age of 25.
- Watch E3 Program Director, Lu Ann Reeb talk about Entrepreneurship at Emerson on this segment of Comcast Newsmakers.
- New England Venture Capital Association: Built by: Evy Chen of Evy Tea
- Nick Vigue, 2017 E3 Grad, and winner of the Entrepreneurial Spirit Award, launches EnvyLife! Check out the store with limited edition EnvyLife apparel, posters and other cool stuff.
- Berkeley Beacon: Cambiar Festival shines a light on rare cancer research.
- Kaylee Largay, 2017 E3 Grad and winner of the Clemens Social Entrepreneurship Award, launches Cambiar Festival.
- Expressions Magazine: Chris Dobens, 2016 E3 Grad continues to run strong - Boston Strong.
- Manisha Tolani, 2016 E3 Expo Winner launches HerLaunch, a collective of empowered women. Under 30. Whom are making a change and leaning in.
- Expressions Magazine: Uncommon on the Common: A Wunder of an Idea (E3 2017 Grad, Lea LeBlanc) page 12
Jade Zaroff, 2016 E3 Grad launches Entertainment for Change, a 501(c)3 non-profit that produces artistic competitions inspired by the 17 sustainable development goals set by the United Nations. Watch the video.
- Emerson News: Emerson and MIT Entrepreneurial Students Join Forces
- BostInno: "Thinking About Studying Entrepreneurship in Boston? Here Are Your Options"
- BostInno: "Emerson College Launches Entrepreneurship Certificate Program (Almost) Entirely Online"
- Emerson Blog: "Emerson Entrepreneurs to Watch"
- Forbes: "Evy Tea's Cold Brew Teas Will Change How You Feel About Iced Tea"
- BostInno: E3 Grad, Evy Chen lands $1M in funding to expand her venture, EvyTea nationally.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Entrepreneurial Studies Director/Professor Lu Ann Reeb and her students in Emerson's Entrepreneurship program featured in the July 2017 issue.
- E3 2017 Expo first place winner, Lea LeBlanc '17 is accepted to MassChallenge, the world's largest incubator located in Boston's Seaport District! Lea and her venture, Wunder are now a MassChallenge startup!
- Emerson News: "Students Showcase their Entrepreneurial Spirit at the E3 Expo"
- Emerson News: "E3 Student Ventures Vie for Funding, Look to New Partners"
- Berkeley Beacon: "Students designs device to keep kids safe"
- Boston Globe: "A collaboration between the teams behind Roxy's Grilled Cheese and Area Four"
- Emerson News: "Emerson Alum wins MassChallenge $50K Grant for Healthy Restaurant"
- Metro: "An entrepreneurship class helps Emerson students turn their artistic passions into viable businesses"
- E3 Grad, Jade Zaroff launches Entertainment for Change
- Emerson News: "Emerson entrepreneurs get down to business, know how to party"
- Emerson College Today: "From E3 to EvyTea: Emerson Alumna Grows Cold-Brew Tea Business"
- BetaBoston: "HerLaunch to help low-income women become entrepreneurs"
- BostInno: "These 18 Emerson Startups Are Showcasing at the E3 Expo"
- VentureFizz: "College Entrepreneurship: Emerson College E3 Expo"
- Fox News Boston: Ask the Students: Emerson College (video)
- The Improper Bostonian: "Dressed for Success"
- Boston Magazine: "Emerson Student Creates First Organic Shirley Temple"
- BostInno: "This Emerson Alumnus Has Bottled Up an Organic Shirley Temple"
- Emerson News: "Student entrepreneurs to benefit blast victims"
- BostInno: "15 Startups Emerge from Emerson’s Year-Long Entrepreneurship Program to Compete for $20K"