Pre-College offers challenging one-, three- and five-week summer programs for high school students. Programs are intensive, fun, and designed to teach students competitive, practical skills in one academic area of communication and the arts. A few select programs can also be completed for academic credit.
As a Pre-College student, you can look forward to achieving:
- Basic knowledge of current industry practices and requirements
- Portfolio or audition materials for your college applications
- Skills in project presentations, debating, and research (Journalism and Politics, Activism & Leadership Institutes)
Programs are competitive. Apply early.
2020 Sports Institute Combo Package
- Immerse yourself in the world of Sports Communication-from civic engagement, crisis communication, sports PR, crisis communication to the emerging gaming entertainment field of Esports.
- Spend two weeks working with current Emerson faculty learning about the ins and outs of the industry.
- Apply to both Sports Communication Institute (7/5-7/11) and Esports Institute (7/12-7/18) and save $400.00. Discounts will be applied once deposit for each program is paid.