Meet Your Admission Counselor
|Start Term||Priority Decision||Rolling Admission Through|
|Spring (January)||November 1*||December 1|
|Summer (May/July)||March 1*||May 1|
|Fall (September)||June 1*||July 15|
*Priority Decision Advantages: priority review for admission, first consideration for scholarships and earlier receipt of an admissions decision.
For official term start dates please review our Academic Calendar.
- Online application
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email with your Admission ID. Please use your username and password to log in and check the status of your application.
- Official Transcripts
- Official transcript requirements
- Admission Essay: 2 pages, double-spaced (500 words). There is one required essay.
- How do you see this certificate helping you in your professional aspirations?
- Include your professional and educational history.
- English Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson test results.
- Due to the online nature of the program, we are not able to offer I-20s to international students to come to the United States. International students may participate in the program from their home country.