The Instructional Technology Group supports faculty use of technology for teaching and learning both in face to face class settings and in online education.
We offer individual consultations and technology recommendations tailored to your teaching style, subject matter, and student learning goals. We can help you with:
- Simplifying course management and assessment
- Expanding student participation, collaboration, and critical thinking
- Online education and blended learning
- Universal design and usability
- Creating accessible digital content for courses
- and more
Instructional Tools We Oversee And Support
To learn about the above tools or to schedule a consultation, contact us with your availability at itg [at] emerson.edu or 617-824-8090.
Online @ Emerson
Emerson continues to develop high-quality, low-cost, online learning programs in niche fields that enhance the College’s reputation, build its visibility and serve diverse, non-traditional, graduate and adult students.
The information below is intended for faculty. Students, please see our self-guided Canvas course, Learning Online at Emerson to learn more about the structure of online courses at Emerson.