Applications are open for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. The application deadline for Fall 2021 is March 15, 2021. The application deadline for Spring 2022 is June 1, 2021. The application may close before the published application deadline. The program is limited to 5 students per term.
Tuition (Full Time 12 to 16 credits)
|$400||Study Abroad Program Fee includes student services, cultural activities, and Spanish health insurance.|
|$4,898||Berklee Valencia Residence Housing Single Room (cost does not include meals - students can choose to buy a meal plan - see below)|
|$3,280||Berklee Valencia Residence Housing Double Room (cost does not include meals - students can choose to buy a meal plan - see below)|
Health Insurance (estimated) Annual Fee
If your current health insurance plan meets State of MA mandated coverage requirements, you can deduct the cost of the Emerson health insurance plan from your bill. In order to waive this fee, you’ll need to fill out a Student Health Insurance Plan Online Waiver Form. Full Year Undergraduate (8/15/18 to 8/14/19)
|$29,355||Estimated undergraduate charges for an Emerson student living in a double room [not including health insurance]|
Collegiate Marina Real is a new luxury residence that opened in fall 2018. It offers incredible amenities and an unbeatable location by Valencia’s marina—just a few steps from the beach. Each room has a private bathroom, kitchen facilities, and a mini fridge.
Housing costs vary by room type. See Tuition, Fees, and Funding for more information.
Meals are not included with housing. Students are responsible for their own food costs. Many students buy food at local supermarkets and cook at home. There are also many great cafes and restaurants close to the residence and near the Berklee campus.
- Flight arrangements to/from Valencia, Spain - estimated at $800 to $1,200 (based on round-trip airfare Boston to Valencia)
- Passport - estimated between $0 to $210
- Student Visa fee - estimated between $0 to $160
- Meals - @ $2,400. Estimated costs based on $20/day. An optional meal plan is available at the student residence for purchase.
- The Berklee Valencia campus has a cantina where students can buy breakfast or lunch.
- Local Transportation - estimated at $300.
- Cost of books and class materials - similar to the Boston campus. Although most books can be found in the Berklee Valencia campus library.
- Spending money on entertainment and independent travel and activities, etc. - varies by individual. Students who intend to travel around Spain on free weekends should plan at least $2,000 in spending money for this.
- Cost of insurance for laptops and/or musical instruments you bring to Valencia
- There is an optional trip to Granada, Spain. The cost will be $610. Details of the trip and how to pay will be determined at a later date.