In addition to applying to Emerson College, all applicants to the Emerson College Department of Performing Arts must complete a program-specific Artistic Application on Acceptd and pay a $27 Artistic Application fee*.
Musical Theatre Applicants
- Must start their Artistic Application with a prescreen and can choose to do so before or after applying to Emerson College.
Applicants to All Other Performing Arts Programs
- Are required to apply to Emerson College before beginning an Artistic Application on Acceptd.
Once your application to Emerson College has been received, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will email you an Emerson Admission Office ID Number. Although transcripts and recommendations are a required part of the application due at the application deadline, they are not a requirement for receiving an Emerson Admission Office ID Number.
You may only apply to one Emerson program. The program that you select in your Artistic Application must match the program that you select in your Emerson College Application.
- Musical Theatre BFA
- Stage and Production Management BFA
- Theatre BFA
- Theatre & Performance BFA
- Theatre Design/Technology BFA
- Theatre Education BFA
- Theatre Education & Performance BFA
- Looking for BFA Acting or BFA Stage & Screen Design/Technology?
- Audition Schedule
- Interview Schedule
- Résumés and Headshots
- Transfer Applicants to Performing Arts
- Video Auditions - TBA
Please be advised that the scheduling of Artistic Reviews is a first-come, first-served process completed by you, the applicant, and space is limited.
*Fee waivers can help applicants reduce the cost of applying to college. Acceptd offers fee waivers for Artistic Applications and Emerson College offers them for both Artistic and Emerson College Application fees. Requesting a fee waiver will not affect your application in any way so, if you are enduring financial hardship, admission [at] emerson.edu (subject: Requesting%20a%20Fee%20Waiver) (we encourage you to request one).
The Department of Performing Arts for questions about the content of your Artistic Application
- Phone: 617-824-8780
- Email: pa_artisticreview [at] emerson.edu
Undergraduate Admission for questions about applying to Emerson College
- Phone: 617-824-8600
- Email: admission [at] emerson.edu