For students with physical disabilities/limitations, and other special needs:
- Library staff will assist in retrieving materials from library shelves. This includes books, periodicals, and microforms.
- Library staff will assist in photocopying articles and in making microform copies.
- Reference staff will provide one-on-one instruction in the use of electronic and print resources. This includes instruction for anyone assisting students with special needs.
- Library staff will deliver materials to the residence halls of on-campus students who cannot enter the Library building.
- The Media Collection will assist in retrieving media materials, and with the use of media equipment. The Media Collection provides closed captioning for hearing-impaired users.
- The Library provides an adaptive technology workstation with the capability of enlarging text, scanning and screen-reading software, and software for learning-disabled students. Library staff will assist in its use.