Emerson alumni play a huge role in helping to shape the future of the College—and the Emerson LA program in particular.
Alumni regularly visit Emerson LA to share their wisdom with students as guest speakers in classes and through leading professional workshops. From teaching yoga to hosting film premieres at the center to leading panels on breaking into the industry, Emerson alumni have been the foundation that has allowed the ELA program to thrive and grow.
How to Get Involved
- Attend alumni events. See the complete listing at the Emerson College Alumni Association Facebook page.
- Grow your network. Explore professional development offerings across fields.
- Hire an intern. Emerson LA students intern at 150 companies each semester.
- Mentor students. 200 students a term at Emerson LA are looking for your professional advice.
- Visit Emerson Los Angeles. Explore our West Coast home up close and learn about how you can use our space.
- Offer site visits and field trips. Help students visualize their career options.
- Represent your company at a career fair. Support students and alumni by landing talent at a career fair.
- Get involved. Alumni volunteers lead outreach initiatives in our community. To learn more and get involved, contact ela_alumni [at] emerson.edu or call (323) 952-6411.