You may log in using your Emerson username and password. Once logged in, you will have access to online services such as:
- Secure communication with CHW staff;
- Managing immunization records;
- Completing required health history forms;
- Uploading immunization records and other documents; and
- Adding health insurance information and other personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.
Submitting Health Requirements via the Student Health Portal
Please note the following deadlines:
Pre-College Summer Program: June 1, 2020
Incoming Fall College Students: July 15, 2020
Step 1: Medical Forms
Complete online: Incoming Fall/Spring Medical History Form OR the Pre-College Health History Form and TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire (all students)
Download Forms: Download the Immunization Verification Form and bring to your health care provider to complete. Additional verifiable immunization documents are acceptable. NOTE: Pre-College Summer Program students need to upload additional forms.
- If you answer YES to any of the TB Risk Assessment Questions, you may need a TB test. Download the TB Test Results Form.
- If you will be under 18 at the time in which classes begin, download and complete the Consent to Treat Form.
- If you have a medical or religious exemption, download and complete the Medical/Religious Exemption Form.
- If you are 21 years of age or under and are waiving the meningococcal vaccine requirement, download and complete the Meningococcal Waiver Form.
- Pre-College students also need to download the: Medical Evaluation Form, Self-administration of Medication Form, Authorization, Waiver, and Consent for Over-the-Counter Medication Form, and Medical Emergency Contact & Consent for CHW/ECAPS Form.
Step 2: Immunizations
Click on “Immunizations” on the home page and enter each DATE of immunization or date of blood test (titer) result. Click SUBMIT at the side of the page. After you hit submit, you can see the date entered and if the Center for Health and Wellness has verified it.
Step 3: Upload Documentation
Upload the Immunization Verification Form, applicable downloadable forms, and/or other medical documentation or waivers.
Step 4: Health Insurance and Other Personal Information
You may add your health insurance in the "Insurance" section of the Health Portal. If your insurance company is not listed, please make sure it is included in the Incoming Medical History Form. Note: this is NOT the insurance waiver process.
In the top right corner, you can edit your name, contact information, gender identity, and preferred pronouns. This information is for the CHW ONLY.
Send a secure message in the Health Portal.