We are led by an accomplished group of administrators who are passionate about the mission of Emerson College and have backgrounds relevant to our areas of study.
The President’s Council consists of Emerson’s executive-level leaders. They are responsible for the overall governance of the College and the success of our students.
- Lee Pelton, President
- Meredith Ainbinder, Vice President and General Counsel
- Sofiya Cabalquinto, Associate Vice President, Communication and Marketing
- Paul Dworkis, Vice President for Administration and Finance
- James Hoppe, Vice President and Dean of Campus Life
- David C. Howse, Stephen G. Langley Chair & Vice President for the Office of the Arts; Executive Director, ArtsEmerson
- Margaret Ann Ings, Vice President for Government and Community Relations
- Ruthanne Madsen, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- John Malcolm, Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Allison Sampson, Vice President and Executive Director, Emerson Los Angeles
- Anne Shaughnessy, Vice President and Special Assistant to the President
- Sylvia Spears, Vice President for Equity and Social Justice
- Michaele Whelan, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
The deans of Emerson’s various schools are the College’s academic leaders. They are responsible for shaping our curriculum and ensuring our artists and communicators succeed in the classroom.
- Amy Ansell, Dean of Liberal Arts, and Director, Institute for Liberal Arts and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Raul Reis, Dean, School of Communication
- Jan Roberts-Breslin, Dean, Graduate and Professional Studies
- Robert Sabal, Dean, School of the Arts