Summer Housing 2015
Summer Session 1
Check-In Tuesday, May 19, 1:00–4:00 pm
- Classes begin Wednesday, May 20
- Classes end Tuesday, June 30
Check-Out Wednesday, July 1, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Summer Session 2
Check-In Tuesday, June 30, 12:00–4:00 pm
- Classes begin Wednesday, July 1
- Classes end Tuesday, August 11
Check-Out Wednesday, August 12, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
There is no housing between spring semester closing and May 19 and between August 12 and opening for Fall 2015. the location of summer housing for 2015 will be on the 10th floor of Colonial.
Cost and Meal Options
The Summer 2015 rates per session are as follows:
- Single Occupancy Room: $2,232
- Double Occupancy Room: $1,832
There will not be a meal plan offered during the Summer, however the dining hall may be open on a cash basis during portions of the summer. Specific times and costs will be posted.
- Submit your Summer Housing Application
- Priority Deadline: Applications received with payment confirmations by April 24 will be given priority for choice of room style and roommates/suitemates.
- Summer 1: Completed applications and payment confirmations for Session 1 must be received by the Office of Housing and Residence Life no later than May 8.
- Summer 2: Completed applications and payment confirmations for Session 2 must be received by the Office of Housing and Residence Life no later than June 15.
Storage, Eligibility, and Payment
- There is VERY LIMITED storage available between the end of the spring semester and the start of Summer Session 1. There is NO STORAGE between the end of Summer Session 2 and the opening of Fall 2015.
- Summer housing at Emerson is for continuing, matriculated undergraduate and graduate students.
- Full payment can be paid by electronic check or credit card by logging onto eCommon, selecting the Student Services tab, and clicking on the “Summer Housing” payment link. You will not be permitted to move in to the residence halls unless your account is paid in full.
- After the Office of Housing and Residence Life receives your application and payment confirmation, you will be eligible for a total refund of the amount you have paid minus an $85 housing reservation fee, if you cancel prior to moving in. This $85 fee is NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE.
Individuals not enrolled at Emerson College, but seeking summer housing, should contact Business Services (Summer Conferences) to inquire about housing at 617-824-8554.
Here's what a single room looks like at Emerson College.