Summer Housing 2016
Information regarding Summer Housing for Summer 2016 will be available mid-spring 2016.
Some general information to know:
- There is no housing between spring semester closing and the start of Summer Session I
- There is no housing between the end of Summer Session II and the beginning of the fall semester
The Summer 2016 housing rates will be determined in mid-spring 2016. However, for your reference, the rates for Summer 2015 per session were:
- Single Occupancy Room (per session, Summer 2015): $2,232
- Double Occupancy Room (per session, Summer 2015): $1,832
- There will not be a meal plan offered during the Summer, however the dining hall may be open on a cash basis during portions of the summer. Specific times and costs will be posted.
- There is VERY LIMITED storage available between the end of the spring semester and the start of Summer Session 1. There is NO STORAGE between the end of Summer Session 2 and the opening of Fall 2016.
- Summer housing at Emerson is for continuing, matriculated undergraduate students.
- Full payment can be paid by electronic check or credit card by logging onto eCommon, selecting the Student Services tab, and clicking on the “Summer Housing” payment link once the Summer Housing application becomes available. You will not be permitted to move in to the residence halls unless your account is paid in full.
- After the Office of Housing and Residence Life receives your application and payment confirmation, you will be eligible for a total refund of the amount you have paid minus an $85 housing reservation fee, if you cancel prior to moving in. This $85 fee is NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE.
Individuals not enrolled at Emerson College, but seeking summer housing, should contact Business Services (Summer Conferences) to inquire about housing at 617-824-8554.