Connect with the entire network of Emerson alumni, participate in alumni events and gatherings, and keep abreast of all the happenings in your area.
- Create your alumni online community profile »
- Share a class note »
- Register for events in your area »
- Join the Facebook, Twitter, & Emerson LinkedIn pages »
- Read Expression Magazine »
- Reserve discounted ArtsEmerson packages »
- Check out the Emerson job board, eHire »
- Mentor students through the Emerson Connections »
- Visit the on-campus Iwasaki Library »
- Order your transcripts »
- Set up an appointment with Career Services »
Ready, Set, Bid!
Support the Emerson College Alumni Association Scholarship by bidding online on items such as travel packages, show tickets, autographed memorabilia and more. With this auction’s success, we’ve grown from one award of $2,500 to six awards of $4,000 for Emerson students. This year, we hope to raise over $25,000 and grow the endowment so that annual scholarships can continue to be awarded to both graduate and undergraduate students. A student’s education starts with your bid. Participate in the online auction November 6–December 6, 2013.
The Emerson College Alumni Association has partnered with Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) to produce an alumni directory. Over the next few months, PCI will will be contacting Emerson alumni via mail, phone and e-mail to request that you update your alumni information. PCI is a trusted partner of Emerson College. For more information, visit our FAQ page. We hope you will participate in the alumni directory!