Official transcripts must be ordered online. Emerson College has contracted Credentials Solutions to manage all online orders.
Placing/Tracking Your Order
Complete the Transcript Order Form online via TranscriptsPlus.
- You must provide either your Emerson ID or your SSN to place an order. Forgot your Emerson ID?
- You will receive email confirmations of your order, its status, and any issues that may need your attention.
- If you would prefer, you may call Credentials Solutions at 1-800-646-1858. There is an extra fee for phone orders.
- You can check the status of your order at any time.
$4.00 per transcript
- Regular mail
- FedEx (extra fee applied)
- Secure PDF*
*Students who have an attachment that must go with the transcript or who attended before 1982 cannot choose the PDF option.
- Mailed orders: Please allow three to five business days for processing once your order has been authorized and approved. You will receive an email when the order has been completed and mailed.
- Secure PDF orders: Transcripts may be received in as little as 30 minutes. You will receive notifications of the status of your order.
Electronic Transcript (PDF) Certificate of Authenticity
Emerson College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Emerson College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Emerson College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.