Events in August 2015
Course Design Spa
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for the highly-anticipated Course Design Spa, now in its 3rd year! This is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to get your semester off to a great start. Revitalize your course site, give your syllabus a trim, and while you're at it, grab a massage!
Spa Consultants will offer "treatments" to help you:
- Integrate Canvas, Wordpress, and other instructional technologies into your course
- Develop research assignments, and integrate library materials
- Establish learning goals, assessments, and pedagogies
- Prepare syllabi
- Adjust courses to accommodate students with disabilities
- Discuss issues of diversity and inclusion in the classroom
- Prepare assignments so students can get appropriate support from writing and time management experts
- Learn about the technologies available in the classrooms and computer labs
- Did we mention massages?
- And so much more!
You'll also have large blocks of time to work independently on your course, or with a fellow faculty participant.
The Course Design Spa is FREE!
FREE coffee and lunch are provided!
Chair massages are FREE! (Licensed massage therapists on site.)
Space is limited. Register here by August 12: http://goo.gl/forms/jDFwTn4fTv
This event is not open to the public.
Sponsored by Instructional Technology Group with Library, Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
For more information please contact:
Instructional Technology Group