The Encore Scholarship demonstrates Emerson’s commitment to helping our recent graduates stay competitive in the job market. Qualified alumni of Emerson College who have graduated within the last 5 years are eligible for a 25% tuition reduction for full-time study in one of the three participating master's degree programs.
Interested? Contact the Graduate Admission Office at 617-824-8610 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with someone directly about these programs and eligibility for the Encore Scholarship.
Alumni eligible for the Encore Scholarship will receive:
- Application Fee Waiver
- 25% Off Tuition for Full-time Study
- Free Professional Development Workshops
- Free Job Search Assistance
The Encore Scholarship can be used for full-time study in the following two master’s degree programs:
Who Is Eligible?
In order to be eligible for an Encore Scholarship, each applicant must:
- Have graduated with an Emerson College bachelor’s degree within the last 5 academic years
- Be accepted into one of the two participating master’s degree programs. A complete application, including all required materials, must be submitted by the corresponding admission deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed and is determined by each individual program.
- Enroll in a graduate program as a full-time student.
- Maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA each semester of graduate study enrollment
All Emerson College graduates are eligible to participate in career counseling sessions and professional development workshops.
How It Works
The Encore Scholarship awards eligible Emerson graduates with a 25% reduction on full-time tuition.
- The 25% reduction is on tuition only and the student must finance the remaining cost of the degree.
- Encore Scholars will receive the reduction during the semesters they attend full-time (8 or more credits per semester) as master’s degree seeking candidates.
- If a qualified Emerson graduate receives other grant aid from Emerson College, then he or she will only receive one scholarship and will be given the award of higher value.
- The Encore Scholarship will last two years or until the degree is completed, whichever comes first.
- Student must maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA each semester of graduate study enrollment
The Encore Scholarship may not be deferred.
To be eligible for the Encore Scholarship, students must be fully admitted into a master's degree program. The Encore Scholarship cannot be held concurrently with any other college funded or externally funded financial award.
Apply online today!