How to Apply to Global Marketing Seminar in China
GMCA Seminar in China has been cancelled for Summer 2015. Please check back for Summer 2016 information in the fall.
- Enrollment is limited to 10 graduate students.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Program Deposit: Upon notification of acceptance, a nonrefundable and nontransferable program deposit of $500 is required. Spaces are not held for applicants without a confirmation deposit.
- View a cost breakdown and estimate of additional expenses.
- Housing: Participants will stay at centrally-located hotels in Beijing and Shanghai. All rooms are double occupancy. All students must stay in the designated hotels with the group for the full length of the program. Lunch and dinner is not included in the cost of housing, but daily breakfast is included.
- Health Insurance is included in the program cost. Please view the health insurance coverage that is provided.
- All participants will ultimately be responsible for obtaining the appropriate travel documents, including passports and Chinese visas.
The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment [a minimum of 10 students]. Applicants should be guided by this policy when making travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
As of 03/19/2015.
All non-U.S. applicants should contact the Director of International Study and External Programs or the Chinese embassy or consulate in their home country for further information about visa requirements.