Center for Health & Wellness
For Incoming Students:
- New students matriculating Fall 2016 are required to complete an electronic medical history form, TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire and submit required immunization records online via the Online Student Health Portal (OSH).
- Contact your health provider for records of the required immunizations. You will need to enter each date in the "Immunization" section of the Portal and then upload a signed/stamped copy of immunnizations for verification.
- Use the Guide to OSH to help navigate and complete the required forms, input immunizations and upload documents.
- DEADLINE: July 15th
- Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan is the College-provided student health insurance plan. Students are enrolled in the plan by default, but those with a private insurance plan may complete an insurance waiver online. The private insurance plan must meet State and College coverage requirements. Insurance cards can be downloaded and printed from www.AetnaStudent Health.com.
Frequently Used Forms
- Immunization Verification Form (IVF)
- TB Test Results Form
- Consent to Treat (Students Under 18)
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- Authorization for Release of Drug/Alcohol Information
- Nutrition Intake Form
- Student Health Insurance Plan Online Waiver Form
- Meningitis Information & Waiver Form
- Religious Waiver/Medical Exemption Form