An internship is an opportunity for a student to transfer knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to a professional setting while under the supervision of professionals. Students who take advantage of internships gain first-hand experience in their field of study, acquire marketable skills, and begin to establish professional networks.
Internships are an integral part of the Emerson College experience for both undergraduate and graduate students. Below please find some helpful links:
- Learn how to start the process of experiential learning
- Learn how to search and apply to internships
- Learn about internships for academic credit
- Learn about internships through the Washington DC or Emerson Los Angeles programs
- Learn about our bi-annual internship fair
- Make an appointment with your Career Counselor