Billing & Student Accounts
Tuition Payment Plan
The Tuition Payment Plan administered by Sallie Mae gives you the option to make monthly, no interest payments. A Tuition Payment Plan must be set up prior to the bill due date.
- Ten-month plan covering both Fall/Spring semesters with a $95 enrollment fee. First payment is July 1 (or at the time of sign up any day in July) and final payment is April 1.
- Five-month plan for one semester with a $50 enrollment fee (July-Nov or Dec-April)
- Payments are due on the first of each month
- No interest on the payment plan
- Payment is made directly to Sallie May Tuition Payment Plan
- Contact Sallie Mae directly at 1-800-635-0120 or enroll online.
- For more information about the Tuition Payment Plan, please view Sallie Mae’s FAQ’s.
* Disclaimer: $45 of the one–time application fee for the annual Tuition Payment Plan is retained by Emerson College for administering the Tuition Payment Plan program. $15 is retained for the one semester plan.
Online Payments & Statements
Make a Payment
View real-time tuition statements and make payments.
Methods of Payment
Visa, MasterCard and American Express*
*Subject to fees
Online payments (using checking or savings account information.)