Top Reasons to Visit
The Office of Undergraduate Admission and the greater Emerson community look forward to welcoming you to campus. Schedule a visit online today!
- Figure out what happens when a world-class faculty is combined with state-of-the-art facilities like the integrated digital newsroom, the Equipment Distribution Center, and the Robbins Center for Speech, Language and Hearing.
- Combine a visit with sightseeing. Because of our downtown location, we're within walking distance of Boston Common, historic Faneuil Hall, Newbury Street, the Theatre District, and the city's Italian North End. View more about Emerson's neighborhood.
- Learn how to get involved right away in a dynamic and creative environment unlike anything you've experienced in high school.
- Hear about our off-campus learning experiences, from studying in the Netherlands at a 14th-century medieval castle, to pursuing an internship on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Check out our hall- and suite-style dorm rooms, some of which come with incredible views of downtown Boston, the Public Garden, and the golden-domed state capitol.
- See where notable alumni such as Dennis Leary (actor, '79 ), Jay Leno (talk-show host '73 ), and Seth Grahame-Smith (author, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, ‘98) all have their roots.
- Visit the Iwasaki Library, which contains 180,000 volumes, subscribes to more than 500 magazines, and is home to the set of Will & Grace.
- Discover just how close we are to the best theatres in Boston, not to mention the five venues right on campus!
- Learn about our 14 varsity athletic teams and ask to see our subterranean Sky Box.
- Meet the most energetic and ambitious student body you'll find anywhere—and see if you can picture yourself among them!