You're in! The very first thing to do is to consider your options and submit your enrollment deposit by the appropriate deadline.
Confirm your enrollment for Fall 2015.
You can pay your nonrefundable $500 enrollment deposit by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or electronic check.
- Fall 2015 deposits are due by Monday, June 1.
Request a deferral
If you would like to request to defer your enrollment for one or two semesters, we recommend that you first contact an admission counselor. If a counselor recommends that you request to defer:
- First, submit your $500 nonrefundable enrollment deposit via the Application Portal.
- After one business day, you will be able to view your deposit confirmation letter under Admission Decision in the Application Portal. It includes the option to request a deferral. You will be asked to specify your new desired start term, explain why you wish to defer admission, and to explain how you will spend your time between now and your desired start term.
Requests are reviewed by the Admission Committee. Please note the following restrictions for transfer students who defer admission:
- Transfer students should not plan to take coursework during a deferral. If you do continue taking courses, you must reapply for transfer admission for your desired start term.
- Performing Arts majors may not request to defer to a spring term.
If you decline our admission offer, we will be disappointed but hope you still share with us some information about your decision. Please email email@example.com with your name, address, and reason for not attending. If you are attending another school, let us know which one.