You're in! The very first thing to do is to consider your options and submit your enrollment deposit by the appropriate deadline.
Confirm your enrollment for Spring or Fall 2015
You can pay your nonrefundable $500 enrollment deposit by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or electronic check.
- Spring 2015 deposits are due within two weeks of an offer of admission.
- Fall 2015 deposits are due by Friday, May 1.
Request a deferral
If you would like to request to defer your enrollment for one or two semesters, we recommend that you first contact an admission counselor. If a counselor recommends that you request to defer:
- First, submit your $500 nonrefundable enrollment deposit via the Application Portal.
- After one business day, you will be able to view your deposit confirmation letter under Admission Decision in the Application Portal. It includes the option to request a deferral. You will be asked to specify your new desired start term, explain why you wish to defer admission, and to explain how you will spend your time between now and your desired start term.
Requests are reviewed by the Admission Committee. Please note the following restrictions for first-year students who defer admission:
- First-year students may take a total of two courses at another institution while in deferral, but may not formally matriculate at another college or university. If you plan to take more than two courses during your deferral or if you plan to formally enroll at another college, you will be required to apply as a transfer student for your desired start term.
- Performing Arts majors may not request to defer to a spring term.
- First-year students offered admission from the fall wait list do not have the option to defer with admission, but we can work with you on reapplying for admission.
You will hear from an admission staff member within one week as to whether your request to defer has been approved.
If you decline our admission offer, we will be disappointed but hope you still share with us some information about your decision. Please email email@example.com with your name, address, and reason for not attending. If you are attending another school, let us know which one.