Graduates in Communication Management are sought after in a variety of industries and occupations; from pharmaceuticals to entertainment, public relations, health and fitness to travel and tourism, a CM degree will have lasting value during any economic time.
Career paths can include:
- Chief communication officers
- Communication strategists
- Organizational consultants
- Directors of executive communication
- Directors of financial communication
- Directors of public affairs
- Directors of corporate social responsibility
- Press secretaries or government communication directors
Recent Internships & Employers
Communication Management (MA) AT A GLANCE
Fall or spring admission
Full- or part-time enrollment. Full-time enrollment is typically 8 or 12 credits per semester.
Classes generally meet from 6:00 to 10:00 pm.
Full-time students usually complete the degree in one and a half to two years; part-time students usually complete the degree in two to three years.
Assistant Professor Linda Gallant's teaching and research interests include the application of research methods to social computing and the maximization of information and communication technology (ICT) to advance human communication in multiple contexts -- healthcare, politics, and the workplace.