Lacerte Family Writing & Academic Resource Center
Peer Tutoring & Study Support
Welcome to the WARC’s Peer Tutoring Program. Our goal is to provide content peer tutoring, free of charge, to help students succeed in their courses.
Finding a Peer Tutor
Call or visit the WARC (617-824-7874, 216 Tremont St., fifth floor) to request information about a peer tutor.
• Contact the peer tutor directly to set up sessions
• Meet on campus at the Library or a computer lab
• One-on-one sessions, some group sessions
• Bring class notes and books to each session
• We cannot guarantee that we will find a tutor for every request
Instructors can request a peer tutor for their course by contacting Jodi Burrel, Associate Director of Academic Support and Special Programs, at 617-824-7874 or Jodi_Burrel@emerson.edu.
The WARC provides one-on-one sessions in time management, note taking, test preparation, and reading comprehension.
For a one-on-one session, call 617-824-7874 and ask to make an appointment with Jodi Burrel, Associate Director of Academic Support and Special Programs.