Lacerte Family Writing & Academic Resource Center
Peer Tutoring & Study Support
Welcome to the WARC’s Peer Tutoring Program. Our goal is to provide content peer tutoring, free of charge, to help students succeed in their courses.
Finding a Peer Tutor
See Peer Tutor List for the current list of peer tutors. If you do not find the course you're looking for on the list, call or visit the WARC to request a peer tutor.
location: 216 Tremont St., fifth floor
Peer Tutoring Details:
- Contact the peer tutor directly to set up sessions
- Meet on campus at the Library or a computer lab
- One-on-one sessions, some group sessions
- Bring class notes and books to each session
- We cannot guarantee that we will find a tutor for every request
Instructors can request a peer tutor for their course by contacting Jodi Burrel, Associate Director of Academic Support and Special Programs, at 617-824-7874 or Jodi_Burrel@emerson.edu.
The WARC provides one-on-one sessions in time management, note taking, test preparation, and reading comprehension.
For a one-on-one session, call 617-824-7874 and ask to make an appointment with Jodi Burrel, Associate Director of Academic Support and Special Programs.