Function Room Policies
- Posters, including notices, signs, directions, decorations and the like on walls, windows, doors, ceilings, etc., are not permitted without advance approval by management. Informational or directional signs pertaining to a function can be displayed on a portable sign board or easel.
- Decorating of any kind, including free-standing, wall-mounted, or ceiling hung decorating is not permitted without advance approval by management.
- Use of candles or open flames is not permitted, including catering sternos.
- Users must not impair traffic flow outside of function rooms.
- Filming or videotaping in function rooms is restricted. Requests to use or the intent to use a function room to film or videotape must be submitted and/or approved in advance by management.
- Housekeeping or maintenance problems, including cleanup of spills, are to be reported to Facilities Management via the Facilities Knowledge Center (ext. 8880 or 1-866-585-4520). Negligence and failure to report problems could incur additional expense to the user.
Rotch Field/Playground: 617-654-0898
Office: Walker Building, 120 Boylston St., 4th floor, Room 408