Emerson College offers catering services for events through Sodexo, its food and beverage provider.
Sodexo provides a complete catering experience for the College community. Arrangements may be made for any occasion, from the most formal dinner to a simple coffee service. The catering menu is available online (Emerson login required). We suggest you call the Catering Office at x8065 (on campus) to discuss the details of your event.
When you request catering services, please provide the following details:
- Setup time
- Meal time
- Ending time
- Special programs (awards/speaker/video)
- Menu selection from Sodexo Catering Brochure
Placing a Catering Order
- Go to the Emerson College Catering site at least five business days in advance of your event to place your order. If you are a new user, please register.
- When placing your order, you must copy your department head. Dining Services will not provide service to any event without copying the authorized department head. After placing your order, you and the department head will receive an email copy of the invoice.
- ORDERS ARE CONFIRMED IF THE DEPARTMENT HEAD DOES NOT DECLINE THE ORDER.
- Any event changes must occur within three business days.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before your event. You will be responsible for any costs incurred up to the time of cancellation.
- The approved event sheet will serve as the catering invoice and will be charged to your budget through Accounts Payable.
- Dining Services will not provide service to any event without payment through cash, credit card, check, ECCash, or department account number.
Visit Dining Services for more information.