Registration & Policies
Registrations and registration numbers are valid only for the semester(s) for which they are issued. All registrations must be renewed for each new semester. All registrations become void when the registrant leaves the College.
Registering/Renewing Semester Procedures
A two-week registration period for available parking spots will be offered during the first two weeks of the semester
- Fall 2015 Spring 2016 Registration has ended. Registration expires May 9, 2016 at noon
- Summer Registration begins May 18, 2016. Registration expires August 22,2016 at noon
End of Semester Procedures and End of Year Closing
All registered bikes must be removed by noon on Monday May 9, 2016.
Registered users during the preceding academic school year may renew their bike registration for summer per space availability.
Summer bike parking occupants are not guaranteed a spot for the fall semester. All bikes must be removed from the BY DATE for the summer cleaning/repair of the space, including faculty and staff
Students, faculty, or staff not returning to campus forfeit their parking spots. This includes:
- Students graduating or leaving the College
- Students relocating to the Castle or Los Angeles for study
- Faculty or staff leaving the College
Those who forfeit their parking spot must remove their bicycle from the space by the last day of the academic semester.
The bike parking facility is closed when the College is closed. The rooms reopens on the first day classes are in session.