Board of Overseers
The Board of Overseers is an advisory body dedicated to sustaining and advancing the mission and strategic priorities of Emerson College in order to help ensure its continuing status as one of the nation’s preeminent colleges of communication.
Its mission is to enhance and foster the vision and strategic imperatives of the College, drawing upon the experience, skills, and resources of individual members and the collective wisdom and advice of the Board.
As integral members of the College community, Overseers attend important College events, meetings, lectures, exhibits, concerts, and other functions.
- Daniel H. Black, JD, Parent ’07, Chair, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Donald Spetner, BA, Parent ’12, Vice Chair, Consultant
- Eric Alexander, BSSp '78, Emerson College Trustee, President, Negotium Partners
- Holly Bario, BSSp '89, Co-President of Production, DreamWorks Studios
- David G. Breen, BFA '78, Principal Designer and Founder, VDA Productions
- Daniel Cohen, MA, Executive Vice President, Pay Television and Interactive Media, Disney-ABC
- Bonnie Comley, MA ’94, Vice President of Stellar Productions International, Inc.
- Lisa Dollinger, BS, Parent '10, Principal, Dollinger Strategic Communications
- Mark Donovan, BA ’89, Chief Operations Officer, ThinAire
- John C. Ford, BA, Overseer Emeritus, Principal, John C. Ford Associates
- Sandra Goldfarb, BFA ’78, Senior Vice President, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
- Jan Jacobs Greenhawt, BS ’69, Retired Speech-Language Pathologist
- Lisa Gregorian, ’83, MA ’86, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Warner Bros. Television Group
- Michelle Keating, BSSp ’84, Owner and Chief Executive Officer, Alder Foods, Inc.
- Gary Krantz, BS ’81, President and Chief Executive Officer, Krantz Media Group
- Donna Levin, BA '12, Co-Founder and Vice President, Government Relations and Partnerships, Care.com
- G. Michael Mara Jr., BS ’81, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager Investment and Fiduciary Services, Wells Fargo
- Robert D. Mathers, BS '95, Media Executive and Consultant
- Michael Mendenhall, BS ’84, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Archetypes
- Colette Phillips, BS '76, MSSp '79, President and Chief Executive Officer, Colette Phillips Communications, Inc.
- Michael Rogers, Vice Chairman, Dentsu
- Janet Scardino, BS ’81, Chief Operating Officer, Saban Brands
- Mike Vasilinda, Television Journalist and President, Mike Vasilinda Productions
- Joshua Wachs, BS '87, Managing Partner, EchoDitto
- Mary Sweig Wilson, PhD, MA ’64, Professor Emerita of Communication Sciences at the University of Vermont and President of Laureate Learning Systems