Board of Overseers
The Board of Overseers is an advisory body dedicated to sustaining and advancing the mission and strategic priorities of Emerson College in order to help ensure its continuing status as one of the nation’s preeminent colleges of communication.
Its mission is to enhance and foster the vision and strategic imperatives of the College, drawing upon the experience, skills, and resources of individual members and the collective wisdom and advice of the Board.
As integral members of the College community, Overseers attend important College events, meetings, lectures, exhibits, concerts, and other functions.
- Daniel H. Black, Parent ’07, Chair
- Donald Spetner, Parent ’12, Vice Chair
- Eric Alexander ’78, Emerson College Trustee
- Bonnie Comley ’94
- Mark Donovan ’89
- John Charles Ford, Overseer Emeritus
- Sandra Goldfarb ’78
- Jan Jacobs Greenhawt ’69
- Lisa Gregorian ’83, MA ’86
- Michelle Keating ’84
- Gary A. Krantz ’81
- Michael MacWade ’86
- G. Michael Mara Jr. ’81
- Winthrop L. McCormack, Parent ’09
- Michael Mendenhall ’84
- Michael Rogers
- Colette A.M. Phillips MS ’76
- Janet Scardino ’81
- Mike Vasilinda
- Mary Sweig Wilson ’64