Next Step Scholarship Application
To be considered for this half-tuition award (toward the cost of full-time attendance), students must plan to earn an associate's degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 from one of the participating community colleges below by the time they matriculate at Emerson. The deadline to apply is April 4. This scholarship is limited to fall term enrollment and students must apply for transfer admission by March 15.
Students who apply for the Next Step Emerson Scholarship must plan to enroll full-time at Emerson College and complete their degree in five or fewer semesters. While on campus, students must maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to continue to receive this scholarship.
Students who plan to graduate from one of the following institutions prior to the start of Fall 2016 are eligible to apply for Next Step Emerson:
- Bristol Community College (MA)
- Broward Community College (FL)
- Bunker Hill Community College (MA)
- Massasoit Community College (MA)
- Miami Dade College (FL)
- Montgomery College (MD)
- Nassau Community College (NY)
- Onondaga Community College (NY)
- Roxbury Community College (MA)
- Santa Monica College (CA)
To apply, please complete the following requirements by April 4.
- Please fill out and submit the following application, which includes a 300-word essay: