6 in 60: Emerson College Industry Film Showcase
We're gearing up for the 6 In 60: Emerson College Industry Film Showcase. Consider submitting your film for a chance to be featured in the showcase and have your work screened by industry professionals. Submissions are now open.
Selection Criteria and Submission Guidelines
- If selected, participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging
- Application deadline is Monday, February 17, 2020
- Submissions must be no longer than 30 minutes in length
- No budget limit
- Open to Emerson alumni only (including December 2019 graduates)
- If selected, filmmaker will be required to attend the Showcase and filmmaker will cover all of their own travel costs
- If selected, video clips and production stills must be legally made available to the showcase for advertising and marketing purposes
- Films submitted for the 2019 Showcase cannot be re-submitted
- Submission must be made available via Vimeo and password protected
Selection to the Showcase will allow Emerson College to broadcast work on the Emerson College cable station and at alumni events and to the general public as well as to reproduce on DVD/Trailer for promotional/non-commercial purposes. A selection will also need to be made available for posting on the official college YouTube site and other social media platforms for promotional/non-commercial purposes.
Learn more about the 2019 6 In 60: Emerson College Industry Film Showcase, which featured the following shorts: