Supporting Emerson Los Angeles
There are numerous ways that our alumni, parents, friends, and organizational partners can help build our innovative academic programming and student services. Emerson Los Angeles represents not only the future of Emerson College but also the future of higher education – and you are the key to ensuring its continuing growth and success.
Your gift will have an impact. Make a gift to Emerson Los Angeles today.
How to Give
There are a number of ways in which you can take ELA and our students to unprecedented new heights.
Direct Your Gift to Where It’s Needed Now
Your gift today of any size to the ELA Annual Fund can have an immediate impact on the day-to-day life of the program, for our students, faculty, and alumni. No matter the amount, your gift matters!
Establish a Visionary Commitment to ELA
You’re also invited to join the prestigious group of donors who have made major gifts to ELA. You, too, can lead ELA into bold new directions by investing in innovation and cultivating creativity. With a program as dynamic as this, there are always new avenues to explore and new opportunities to align your own philanthropic priorities with our strategic growth. Opportunities could include:
- Sponsoring a post-graduate workshop or lecture series to promote continuing learning within ELA
- Establishing an apprenticeship for a student looking to make the most of his or her internship on the West Coast
- Endowing permanently and name a faculty position or visiting professorship to recruit leading experts to the center
- Providing key funding to ensure that our students have access to the latest and most cutting-edge equipment available
- And more!
Your ELA gift of $10,000 or more can be recognized with a named space at ELA, so that all who live and visit the building will know that you are a principal architect to the progress happening within.
The Future Has Your Name on It! Campaign Leadership
- Vin Di Bona ’66 Campaign Chair
- Norman Lear ’44 Honorary Campaign Chair
- M. Lee Pelton President, Emerson College
- Kevin Bright ’76 Founding Director, Emerson College Los Angeles