Athletics staff and coaches are available during regular business hours, Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm EST. Primary contact is Athletic Director Pat Nicol at 617-824-8969 or patricia_nicol [at] emerson.edu.
To contact other staff members and coaches, visit the Athletics directory on the Emerson Lions webpage; email or call and leave a message. You can also follow Emerson Athletics on Facebook at Emerson College Athletics or Instagram @emersonlions.
The Campus Life office is being staffed Monday–Friday, 8:45 am–5:00 pm EST. Students looking to speak with someone can call 617-824-3829. Staff will determine if the student needs to come into the office or if their concerns can be addressed over the phone.
Let Everyone Know About Your Virtual Event!
We are committed to keeping you informed of everything going on virtually, but we need your help to do it. Here's how:
- Add to Emerson Today Calendar: The Emerson Today calendar is still available for your Zoom panels and group Netflix screenings. Fill out the online form (instructions) or email details of the event to today [at] emerson.edu. Public student activities entered into EmConnect will automatically appear in the calendar.
- Add to Emerson's Social Media: Let us help spread the word! We can support you by promoting your virtual events, organizing student org Instagram takeovers, sharing class projects, and more! Just email social_media [at] emerson.edu.
Thanks for your participation; see you online!
Center for Spiritual Life
Spiritual Support and Connection through the Center for Spiritual Life offering spiritual support and connection through a number of ways:
Individual Support, Guidance, and Conversation with our Chaplains: The chaplains continue to be here for individual conversations to offer guidance, empathy, a listening ear, to meditate or pray together, or to offer spiritual practices to guide you. Please visit the Center for Spiritual Life to read more about our chaplain team and see below for contact information.
Wisdom Wednesdays: Weekly Meditation and Spiritual Practices (Every Wednesday, 11:30 am–12:00 pm): Wisdom Wednesdays is an online half-hour weekly gathering of meditation, spiritual practices, music, and meditative silence. Open to ALL students, faculty and staff, this weekly gathering with live music provides a sacred pause in the middle of our busy Emerson lives. Join via Zoom.
Staying in touch through social media throughout the week: Follow us on Instagram @CSLEmerson for ongoing spiritual resources as well as weekly episodes of the new CSLEmerson podcast!
- Community Pause: Take a moment at 8:00 am EST each morning to pause and to hold the Emerson community—including yourself!—in your heart. Take a deep breath, close your eyes if you feel comfortable, and send your good wishes to your fellow Emersonians and yourself as we each begin a new day.
- Julie Avis Rogers - Director of Religious and Spiritual Life and Campus Chaplain: julie_avisrogers [at] emerson.edu
- Kristelle Angelli - Catholic Chaplain/Newman Club Advisor: kristelle_angelli [at] emerson.edu
- Jake Freedman - Jewish Chaplain/Hillel Advisor: jacob_freedman [at] emerson.edu
- Brian Indrelie - Protestant Chaplain/Emerson Christian Fellowship (ECF) Advisor: brian_indrelie [at] emerson.edu
The Community Standards Office is virtually open Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm. To reach Director Julie Rothhaar-Sanders, email j_rothhaarsanders [at] emerson.edu or communitystandards [at] emerson.edu.
For those with a complaint or incident to file, all online forms go directly to the Director, who is also happy to schedule a Zoom meeting with anyone wishing to talk “in person.”
Students are also welcome to call the office at 617-824-8620; there may be a small lag in response time.
Student Engagement and Leadership (SEAL)
The SEAL team is available as normal by individual email, SEAL [at] emerson.edu, and Slack.
The team is also offering open office hours Monday–Friday, 1:00–3:00 pm EST on Zoom! Anyone is welcome to join, whether for work, questions, or just to hang out.