Emerson College is the primary user of our venues, which include:
- Cutler Majestic Theatre
- Robert J. Orchard Stage (Paramount Center)
- Liebergott Black Box Theatre
- Semel Theater
- Greene Theater
- Bright Family Screening Room
In addition, we manage on-campus rehearsal studios.
Under certain circumstances, the Office of the Arts makes those venues available for non-Emerson uses. All non-Emerson events pay the “full costs recovery” rates for time, equipment, and services. Licensees are expected to:
- Sign a Standard License Agreement outlining terms and costs of use.
- Provide a current, signed IRS W-9 form.
- Pay a non-returnable deposit (20% or more) at signing.
- Use Office of the Arts as the Primary Ticket Office.
- Use our exclusive caterer for any food and beverage service.
- Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance 20 days before load-in, in the amount of $3MM aggregate, $1MM per occurrence. The agreement reads: "Said policies shall name as Additional Insured, “Emerson College, its affiliates, officers, directors, trustees, volunteers, students, and employees” and other such parties of which EC shall give Licensee notice from time to time. Such insurance policy shall include a waiver of subrogation against any of the Indemnitees and Licensee hereby waives any recovery against the Indemnitees related to any such matter.”
- Deposit with Emerson College the full projected settlement costs prior to load-in.
- Final settlement and payment of ticketing proceeds occurs about a week after the last performance.
For more information, contact us at 617-824-8030.