Healing & Advocacy envisions a world where all communities are committed to community-building, radical care, and justice—a world where violence does not seem inevitable. We are all accountable to interrupt the norms and behaviors that reinforce harm and oppression. It is not only up to survivors to change things. It requires social change, and we’re all a part of that. Everyone can do something. We welcome all undergraduate, graduate, and international students, as well as staff and faculty, to join us in solidarity.
Here are some ideas about how to get involved throughout the year:
- Participate in a workshop about power and control, cultural transformation and bystander intervention
- Try out our trauma-informed yoga
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
- Consult with us on a class paper, project, thesis, or capstone
- Connect with us for student organization meetings, events, and additional activities. We facilitate workshops about power and control, bystander intervention, transforming culture, trauma-informed yoga, and more. To request a workshop, please fill out our form.
- Visit with Truman the friendly beagle
- Get involved and share your talents