Emerson College Student Support Services
- Center for Health and Wellness
- Center for Spiritual Life
- Intercultural Student Affairs (ICSA)
- International Student Affairs (OISA)
- LGBTQ+ Student Life
- Social Justice Center
- Office of Student Success
- Writing & Academic Resource Center (WARC)
Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence
Peer-led Support Groups
Emerson’s REAL Talk trains and supports students to have meaningful face-to-face conversations, be present, speak their truth, and listen deeply. While cultivating this in-group experience, REAL Talk also cultivates transferable skills to enhance the student experience across campus, professionally and personally.
(SUPER): Support Union for Peers Engaged in Recovery
Supper is a student-led support group for those who have loved ones struggling with addiction, like AL-Anon. This group is meant for friends and family of those struggling with substance abuse.
When: Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
Contact: jacob_blumenthal [at] emerson.edu
Local Support Groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): 617-426-9444
- Al-Anon & Alateen: 508-366-0556
- Narcotics Anonymous: 866-624-3578
- Overeaters Anonymous: 781-641-2303
- Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous: 617-625-7961
Sometimes the best self-care is early assessment and treatment. You are always welcome to call or come into ECAPS to discuss questions about symptoms. There are also many free online screening tools that can assist you in exploring what you're going through and what might be helpful. **Please note that these assessments are not a substitute for consultation with a mental health professional. If you have concerns, regardless of the screening results, please see your doctor or mental health professional.**