The State of Massachusetts is requiring that all on-campus students receive the seasonal influenza vaccine (a “flu shot”) by December 31, 2020.
If you do NOT submit documentation of your flu shot, you will be PREVENTED from entering any Emerson building until the requirement is met. You can use the online Flu Vaccine Finder to find a flu shot location near you.
How to Submit Documentation
- Log into the Student Health Portal with your EC name and password.
- Click on "Immunizations." Enter the flu shot DATE and submit. (Must be after August 1, 2020)
- Click on "Upload" and upload documentation from the medical clinic or pharmacy. Please allow 3 to 5 days for the Center for Health and Wellness to verify your information.
Requests for medical or religious exemptions can be submitted by completing Emerson College's Religious/Medical Exemption Form in your Student Health Portal. Even if you won't be on the Boston campus next semester, we strongly recommend that you get a flu shot to protect yourself and others and to reduce the strain on our healthcare systems right now.
The Center for Health and Wellness supports the health and wellness of each student, enhancing the learning environment of Emerson College through a range of services and programs.
About the Center
- At the Center for Health and Wellness, we believe good health is essential for academic achievement.
- Our mission is to provide quality accessible health care for students, sponsor programs that promote healthy choices, and enhance our campus community. The Center provides a range of health and wellness services and programs to meet the needs of Emerson College students.
- The Center is directed by a nurse practitioner. Our staff includes nurse practitioners, a nutritionist, and a health and wellness educator. A supervising physician is available on call when medically necessary.
All Center visits are by appointment only; we cannot accept walk-ins.
Please call to schedule an appointment at 617-824-8666 or by visiting the front desk. Any students seeking care will be scheduled for the next available appointment. We are not able to provide emergency services.
All undergraduate students, plus graduate students who have paid the health fee and/or are enrolled in BCBS student health, are eligible for the Center’s services.
Do you want to get your annual flu shot or another vaccine? You do not need an appointment to attend one of our walk-in immunization clinics; they are first come, first serve. Clinics will also be held during the school year.
*All times are walk-in; no appointment is necessary. Bring your insurance card and Emerson ID.
216 Tremont Street, 3rd Floor, Room 303
Center for Health and Wellness
120 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Monday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Summer Hours (Admin Only)
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Email & Phone
Email: healthservices [at] emerson.edu
This is for non-emergencies only. Please schedule appointments by phone.