Students wanting to minor in Hearing and Deafness are required to complete 16 credits from the courses listed below. Up to 8 credits may apply to both the Liberal Arts perspective requirements and this minor.
Hearing and Deafness Minor
Four of the following:
- CD 153: Disability and the Media
- CD 162: American Sign Language I
- CD 208: American Sign Language II
- CD 309: American Sign Language III
- CD 409: American Sign Language IV
- CD 467: Introductory Audiology
- CD 468: Aural Rehabilitation
Students majoring in Communication Disorders cannot use CD 162, CD 467, or CD 468 toward this minor.