Members of the President’s Society enjoy benefits that include:
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Society events in Boston and throughout the country
- Insider communications from the College president and other key community members
- Distinctive recognition in our annual Donor Report and other publications along with other illustrious alumni
- Flexible giving plans that allow you to pay incrementally throughout the year by check, credit card, automatic debit, or stock
- Opportunities to recognize and honor people who have had an impact on your Emerson education.
Graduates of the Last Decade
Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) alumni who are interested in joining the President's Society can do so with an annual gift of $250 or greater (one to five years since graduation) or $500 or greater (six to ten years since graduation).
President's Society Giving Levels
Annual Giving Levels
|Dean's Society||$500 to $999|
|Ambassador's Society||$250 to $499|
|Century Society||$100 to $249|
Personal gifts combined with matching gifts count toward giving categories. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
For more information on becoming a President’s Society member or making a gift, please contact Kathryn Gillespie, Assistant Director, Annual Giving, or call 617-824-8329.
Volunteer And Share Your Talents
Our staff can help match you with a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and schedule. Opportunities include:
Providing career advice for current students or recent graduates
Helping connect students and graduates with internships that match their goals and interests
Providing networking opportunities for donors and alumni by hosting a reception or special event
Serving on a gift committee, as a chair, or as a panelist for your reunion
Contacting Emerson alumni, parents, and friends on behalf of the College to help us reach our Annual Fund goals
To further explore volunteer opportunities, contact Kathryn Gillespie, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, or call 617-824-8329.