President's Society Events
Save The Date: February 28, 2013 - The President's Society is hosting an event at the LA Film Festival.
Check back in January for event details and specifics.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Gillespie via email or 617-824-8329
- President's Society Family Weekend Reception - October 26, 2012
- President's Society Cocktail Reception & Spring Musical - Hosted by President Lee Pelton - Café Variations - April 20, 2012
- President's Society Reception, Los Angeles - Hosted by John Wentworth '81 - December 1, 2011
- President's Society Cocktail Reception - October 21, 2011
- President's Society Gala, Honoring Jacqueline Liebergott - March 26, 2011
View pictures from our many different events at the Emerson College President's Society Flickr Page.
Attend, Network, Socialize, and Celebrate
In addition to the wide array of events held every year for Emerson alumni, friends, and parents, leadership donors are invited to exclusive receptions and celebrations hosted by the College president and other luminaries. These events offer wonderful opportunities to keep up with what’s going on at Emerson, and to network with other distinguished alumni, parents, and friends of the College.
If you’re interested in hosting a President’s Society event, please contact Katie Gillespie, Assistant Director, Annual Giving, or call 617-824-8543.
Volunteer And Share Your Talents
Our staff can help match you with a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and schedule. Opportunities include:
Providing career advice for current students or recent graduates
Helping connect students and graduates with internships that match their goals and interests
Providing networking opportunities for donors and alumni by hosting a reception or special event
Serving on a gift committee, as a chair, or as a panelist for your reunion
Contacting Emerson alumni, parents, and friends on behalf of the College to help us reach our Annual Fund goals
To further explore volunteer opportunities, contact Kathryn Gillespie, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, or call 617-824-8329.