The President’s Society is an exceptional group of alumni, parents, and friends who invest annually to help make today’s students tomorrow’s leaders. Annual gifts from members help further the mission of Emerson College and support the promise of a state-of-the-art and innovative education in communication and the arts.
The generosity of President’s Society members enables Emerson to continually improve and expand to meet the needs of its students and community.
The President’s Society recognizes donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more annually to Emerson.
Members of the President’s Society enjoy benefits that include:
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Society events in Boston and throughout the country
- Insider communications from the College president and other key community members
- Distinctive recognition in our annual Donor Report and other publications along with other illustrious alumni
- Flexible giving plans that allow you to pay incrementally throughout the year by check, credit card, automatic debit, or stock
- Opportunities to recognize and honor people who have had an impact on your Emerson education.
Graduates of the Last Decade
Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) alumni who are interested in joining the President’s Society can do so with an annual gift of $250 or greater (one to five years since graduation) or $500 or greater (six to ten years since graduation).
For more information on becoming a President’s Society member or making a gift, please contact Anna Biller, Director of Annual Giving, at 617-824-8547.