The 2013 MacWade Challenge
2013 MacWade Challenge
THE 'STACHE IS BACK AND IT'S BIGGER THAN EVER!
Last year, 555 donors participated in the MacWade Challenge and had their impact doubled. This year, the Challenge continues. In honor of our third year, Mike MacWade has donated $30,000 to the Challenge, increasing his support by $5,000 from the past two years.
Alumni participation is crucial to the success of Emerson College. From now until June 30th, make a gift and Mike MacWade G ’85 will match it—dollar-for-dollar up to $500. Better yet, Mike wants you to be able to direct your gift where it’s most meaningful to you. So, your support goes right to the student organization, department or scholarship of your choice – every gift is powerful!
It's simple, we need your support. Tuition does not cover all the costs of providing each student with the same distinctive Emerson experience you received. Annual support from alumni like you helps to make up the gap. Your support can make a difference at Emerson College!
But what's in it for you? Easy - every gift Emerson College receives increases the value of the degree you worked so hard for. Plus, when you attended Emerson, annual gifts helped provide you with a great education and an unforgettable experience. Pay it forward for today's students by making your gift and having it matched dollar-for-dollar.
If you participated in the MacWade Challenge in the past, we hope we can count on your support again this year. And make sure to spread the word! Encourage your friends and classmates to make a gift too.
Good things come in 3’s. Make a gift as part of the 3rd MacWade Challenge today to make 2013 a year of unlimited possibilities.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Gillespie, Assistant Director of Annual Giving.
1. You decide: 100% of your gift goes directly to the area you designate.
2. Help students: 64% of our students receive financial aid. Help make sure that the most creative and passionate students are able to come to Emerson!.
3. Your gift matters: We aren’t asking you to give billions, just the most that you can give. Every gift counts!
4. Help yourself: Donor participation has an effect on the rankings for top universities and colleges. The more people who give back to Emerson, the better our school ranks in national publications, and the better you (and your degree) look.
5. Your gift is 100% tax deductible!